Monday, November 24, 2014

Be Full...Good Things Take Time

When you're "full" on the inside, when you realize that the riches that lie within you "fills" up your soul no matter what crazy obstacles one must endure -- that in itself is what keeps a person from insanity.

- My bank account is in the negative; I'm smiling.

- I'm not living my dream life yet; I'm happy.

- What I want is taking to long to come too pass; I'm blissful.

WHY?! 

Why are you blissfully beaming despite all these issues staring you in the face?!

One could argue that they're healthy, their family is healthy, and everything that you may want isn't here yet -- but all one's hard work gets you there little by little. 

You come to understand that things take time and that most of the time -- it's best that it happens that way. Rushing through anything worth while never makes things easier, instead, you comprehend that it only makes matters worse as you continuously go back time and time again to clean up what could've been prevented...if you took the time to properly prepare for it the first go around. 

In some cases, mistakes must happen in order to figure out a better way of doing something.

*Good relationships take time.
*Good careers take time.
*Good children take time.
*Good pets take time.
*Good homes take time.
*Good grades take time.
*Self-growth takes time.
*Good health takes time.
*Good inventions take time.
*Good government takes time.

I can go on and on with this list, but I think you get my drift.

#GTTT (Good Things Take Time)

The Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm...

2014 LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you!